Cloud Transformation Lead – Remote
We are currently looking for an experienced Cloud Transformation Lead to join one of the largest banking institutions based in Wroclaw.
This will be a fully remote working role within Poland.
You will be joining a growing Finance Technology team, specifically in the Cloud Infrastructure Management function within Finance CTO team. You will play a key role to evangelize our client’s Cloud Strategy and drive this forward with a mind to optimize cost.
Job Reference: BBBH 20418
What you will be doing?
- Partner with Tech and Business stakeholders across the organization and provide guidance for global, Multicultural projects teams.
- help our application teams on their journey to the Azure Cloud and create an environment of trust and collaboration.
- Think and act strategically to deliver outstanding solutions for our clients.
- Understand, anticipate, and explain problems and be able to involve the right groups to resolve issues.
- Consult development teams towards cloud migration and application development in Cloud Native way.
- Evaluate cloud services and suggests the right service and technology to be used.
- Strong experience with Azure Services and implementing applications on Azure.
- Experience analyzing and optimizing Public Cloud cost (AWS, Azure, GCP) using providers native tooling and proprietary tooling.
- Experience designing and describing processes related to capacity service, cloud cost and cloud consumption.
- Experience in using tools such as Azure Advisor, Azure Calculator
- Experience in FinOps and relevant certification – highly desirable.
- Certification in Azure Cloud Fundamentals and ideally an Azure Administrator or even an Azure Architect.
- Business level English, EU Citizenship, and currently living in Poland.
What if we said:
- Great branded company, collaborative, and engaging culture that values, rewards and develops employee expertise.
- Great career development, fully financed training courses, progression, and promotion prospects.
- Benefits include guaranteed annual bonus scheme, health: private medical healthcare package, life insurance, work-life balance with flexible working models, generous family-related provisions, time-flex, working hours/vacation, sports clubs, staff catering, public transport subsidy, preferential rates on banking products & financial services, to mention a few.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks, and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client's source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +48 122119037