Cloud Service Engineer (Mandarin speaking)
Our client a leading, international internet services provider is looking to hire a Cloud Service Engineer with 1+ years commercial Linux experience to join their expanding team in Dublin.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team and build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
Job Reference: BBBH 18870
Your role will involve
- Monitor and debug issues across our client’s mobile services (applications, networks, databases).
- Work closely with SRE teams to escalate issues or provide technical resolution and documentation of root cause analysis
- Collaborate with SRE, R&D and Operations teams to resolve highly complex technical issues
- Develop and deliver timely reports on service metrics including but not limited to availability, capacity, performance, and latency across all production systems
- Be responsible for daily maintenance of services in the cloud
- Continuously improve SRE operations (e.g., automate routine tasks, document new procedures etc)
- Provide ad-hoc support to SRE team on various technical areas
- Provide 24×7 on-call support (monitoring, escalation and tracking of incidents)
You must have as a minimum
- Fluent Mandarin speaker
- IT / Telecoms Degree
- 1 – 10 years commercial Linux experience (one of – Linux / Red Hat / CentOS, Debian / Fedora / Gentoo / OpenSUSE / Ubuntu / Catapulta etc)
- Scripting experience (Bash / Python / Bourne / Perl etc)
- Basic knowledge of networking
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus other usual benefits.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role did not fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.