Cloud Service Engineer
Would you like to work with a leading, non-US internet company, with a multinational environment and the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the leading experts in this space?
Are you enjoying having autonomy and working in a nonstructured environment?
Our client (a leading internet services provider based in Dublin 4) is actively growing their Cloud Service Engineering team to assist with the deployment and ongoing delivery of internet services to their global customers/clients.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing team in an expanding organisation. Successful candidates will have a great opportunity to build on their skills and grow their career within a team is responsible for deploying all the latest apps and services to the company’s mobile platform.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension.
The role is fully onsite, in the office based in Dublin 4.
Your role will involve:
- Deploying the latest apps and services onto the mobile platforms
- Providing expert solutions to technical problems to ensure the service continues to run
- Developing scripts to perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes
- IT / Telecoms Degree
- 1- 10 yrs commercial Linux exp (one of – Linux / Red Hat / CentOS, Debian / Fedora / Gentoo / OpenSuSe / Ubuntu / Catapulta etc)
- Basic knowledge of networking
- Excellent customer facing skills and communications
- A very competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Superb Dublin 4 location close to all amenities and transport
- Laptop, mobile etc
- Plus other usual benefits
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Submit your CV (preferred: Microsoft Word format) today!
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV, send me your latest one and we will take care of it later.
Contact me directly with any questions you may have by email: [email protected] or phone: +44 3300523843
Job Reference: BBBH 22343