loud Service Engineer
Our client (a leading internet services provider based in Dublin 4) is actively growing their Cloud Service Engineering team to assist with the deployment and ongoing delivery of internet services to their global customers/clients.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing team in an expanding organisation. Successful candidates will have a great opportunity to build on their skills and grow their career within a team is responsible for deploying all the latest apps and services to the companies mobile platform.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension.
Job Reference: BBBH 17919
Your role will involve
- Deploying the latest apps and services onto the mobile platforms
- Providing expert solutions to technical problems to ensure the service continues to run
- Developing scripts to perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes
- A very competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Superb Dublin 4 location close to all amenities and transport
- Laptop, mobile etc
- Plus other usual benefits
- IT-related Degree or Masters
- At least 24+ months experience with a similar internet or technology service provider (or related company company)
- Scripting experience (Bash / Python / Bourne / Perl etc)
- Basic knowledge of networking principles
- 1+ years Linux experience
We are happy to consider candidates with 1G visas who have 1+ years’ experience.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.