Come and lead and develop a security engineering team and be responsible for the engineering and operational management of enterprise security tooling and infrastructure within our client’s Infrastructure.
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Work Model: Hybrid
Visa sponsorship: No
WHAT‘S IN IT FOR YOU?
As part of a leading global operations management and analytics company, you can look forward to:
- a competitive salary with a generous bonus,
- private healthcare,
- critical illness and income protection insurance,
- rewarding pension.
A global analytics and digital solutions company serving insurance, healthcare, finance, media, retail, and other industries. They use their specialization in analytics, digital interventions, and operations management.
They are looking to expand their Cloud Center of Excellence team in Ireland, employing seasoned technical experts in permanent roles.
- Lead the engineering and operational management of enterprise security tooling and infrastructure within the client’s Infrastructure that includes services such as SIEM, EDR, CASB, UEBA, SOAR, and others.
- Manage special projects involving the software development and engineering of solutions tailored to the client.
- Lead and develop a security engineering team with a focus on career growth and development.
- Be intimately involved with our sales and client solutions teams as they work toward closing high-profile deals touching on compliance, security, and data privacy matters.
YOUR NEEDED EXPERIENCE
- A long-standing background in managing cyber security teams.
- Experience with risk and control management.
- High working knowledge of spreadsheets and higher-level functions.
- Threat reporting and assessment.
- Understanding corporate networking within a cloud-centric organization and the use of Software Defined Network (SDN) and Secure Access Service Edge (SASE).
- Experience with corporate security solutions such as cloud WAF, CASB, Mail Relay, DLP, EDP, EPP, UEBA, SOAR SIEM, etc.
- Networking skills with the hands-on ability with firewalls, routers, routing tables, and more.
- Security certifications like SABSA, CISSP, CRISC, CISM
JOB REFERENCE: BBBH 23118
WHAT TO DO NEXT?
Please email me; Olga Gurgul at [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and message me there.
I appreciate that your CV may not be up to date, so just send me the last one you have.
Please submit your CV in the English language and Microsoft Word format.
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria but don’t worry, we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com.
Everyone will get a response.