Are you passionate about cybersecurity?
Would you like to take a part in protecting a multinational company by employing a range of technologies and processes to prevent, detect and manage cyber threats?
Joining our client’s team, you will have a real influence on the development of security protocols in the mobile industry.
You will join a team initially for a 12-month contract, with the possibility of an extension.
You will be working fully on-site, from the modern office in an excellent location in Dublin 4 area.
Job Reference: BBBH 23078
Your role will involve.
- Knowledge and experience of ISO and NIST frameworks.
- Familiar with Web service protection devices, such as WAF/RASP/WEB vulnerability scanners, to understand detection mechanisms and applicable scenarios.
- Experience of working within a large corporation on security projects involving a deep need to understand the organization and the risks that face it in relation to information security.
- In-depth knowledge of Web/Cloud security and familiarity with the root causes of various exploiting and mitigation techniques, continuous research of various threats initiated from the internet.
- Ability to research and understand or independently implement automated analysis tools.
- Logical thinker, passionate about solving and analysing challenging problems.
You must have.
- More than 5 years of experience in Cyber Security with experience in security governance.
- Experience with cloud computing (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Bachelor’s degree with relative major in IT, Computer Science, or Mathematics.
Nice to have.
- CSO experience.
- CCSP or CISSP certification.
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus other usual benefits.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040.