Are you a recent graduate looking for an opportunity that will build a serious technical foundation for your professional career?
Our client, a leading internet services provider, is looking for Cloud Engineers to join their expanding team in Dublin, to assist with the deployment and ongoing delivery of internet services to their global clients.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a well-established technical team, receive superb onboarding and continuous training working with state-of-the-art technologies.
Your role will involve:
- Monitoring live mobile apps deployment and usage coupled with network availability and performance across public cloud environments
- Working closely with global SRE teams to assist in daily services/applications maintenance
- Providing on-call support
- Providing triage across their mobile services (applications, networks, databases)
- Escalating issues and providing technical root cause analysis, resolution recommendations, and execution of the preferred solution
- Developing and delivering timely reports on service metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Telecommunications or similar
- 1+ years’ experience using Linux
- Python or scripting expertise
- Basic Networking knowledge
- 25 days annual leave
- Superb Dublin 4 location close to all amenities and transport
- Laptop, mobile etc.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (preferred: Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com.
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040.
Job Reference: BBBH 22343