Our client a leading, international internet services provider is looking to hire?a cloud Engineer with strong programming skills in Java, Python or C (ideally for Cloud Network Systems), to join their expanding team.
This is a great opportunity for a talented Cloud Engineer, who will work on Edge Cloud Systems focusing on operations and maintenance capabilities, to collaborate with a large team of engineers and be part of the telecom cloud & edge in innovative beyond-5G sector.
The selected candidate will take Research & Development approach to solve telecom cloud core operation challenges, designing & developing prototypes to validate novel solutions going beyond the current state of the art. While doing so, he/she will get an excellent opportunity to work with cutting-edge cloud/network technologies & define Next Gen Cloud Networks technologies that is applicable for 5.5G/6G & Autonomous Networks.
This role will initially be on a 10 – month contract with a possibility of extension. Also, the role can be based in Ireland or anywhere in Europe offering full remote on either PAYE or LTD contract, depending on candidate's preferences.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20692
Your role will involve
- Design cloud & network technologies based on novel system architectures & system modelling methods for monitoring & management in collaborations with the team
- With hands-on activities, develop & demonstrate prototypes to validate new concepts in Linux environments, also collaboratively integrating modules developed within the team
- Develop cloud system monitoring & management proof-of-concepts using Open Source 5G core technologies & cloud-native technologies
- As a team member, participate in the design and development of Next Generation Autonomous System for central & edge cloud using AI & cloud-native technologies.
You must have as a minimum
- At least 3 years’ experience in cloud computing
- Sound programming skills in Java OR Python
- At least 1 year experience industry experience (telecommunications)
- A Masters or Bachelors in a relevant field (such as Computer Science) with years of experience
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus, other usual benefits.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.