Cloud DevOps Architect
Job Ref: BBBH 22946
Location: Zaventem, Belgium
Employment Type: Contract
Duration Initial term of 26 weeks with the option to extend
Remuneration: up to 87 euros per hour
Work schedule: 5 days a week, Mon-Fri, 8h per day
Start date: ASAP
Our client is a global leader in digital transformation, specializing in hi-tech, hi-performant transactional services, unified communications, cloud / SaaS, big data & ML analytics, and cybersecurity services across numerous industries.
What you will be responsible for:
- Having E2E responsibility for Azure landscape of our customers
- Define high-level migration plans to address the gaps between the current and future state
- Writing technical documentation, instructions, (including high and low level designs)
- Managing to code release and operational tasks within a global team with a focus on automation, maintainability, security and customer satisfaction
- Make usage of CI/CD framework to rapidly support lifecycle management of the platform
- Help the enterprise architect define metrics to measure and demonstrate enterprise technology value.
- Consult directly with customer, cooperate with all interested/involved parties & support groups
- Assure good relations with customer
- Work with various Atos and 3rd party teams to resolve incidents and implement changes
- Implement and drive automation and self-healing solutions to reduce toil
- Enhance error budgets and hands on design and development of solutions to address reliability issues and/or risks
- Support ITSM processes and collaborate with service management representatives
Technologies and design
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, system analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience
- Azure certification
- 7+ years of professional experience.
- 2+ years of architect role experience.
- A broad knowledge over cloud infrastructure, network, OS management, security, lifecycle.
- Experience with Terraform and/or native Azure automation.
- Knowledge of CI/CD concepts and toolset (i.e. Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Git).
- Must be adaptable to work in a varied, fast paced exciting, ever changing environment.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills to resolve technical issues.
- Understanding of Agile development and SCRUM concepts a plus.
- Understanding and knowledge of IT standards and controls.
- Knowledge of financial models and budgeting.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Kubernetes architecture and tools a plus.
- Togaf is a plus.
- A Belgian passport.
- A VGB-B screening is required for this client.
- Open to being available 5 days a week
Please only apply if based in the Netherlands or relocating. You must have the right to work in The Netherlands so you must have EU citizenship or the correct visa.
Advantages of contracting/freelancing with Allen Recruitment:
- Monthly payment terms.
- Online timesheets and contracts.
- Self-billing invoices.
Submit your CV (preferred: Microsoft Word format) today!
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV, send me your latest one and we will take care of it later.
Contact us directly with any questions you may have by email: [email protected] or call +31 20 369 0040.