Cloud Development Technology Leader
We are currently looking for an experienced Cloud Development Technology Leader to join one of the largest banking institutions based in Krakow.
Are you a visionary? Someone who is passionate about cloud development and infrastructure, as well as driven to lead a team. This role is for you!
You will be joining an experienced team currently based in Switzerland who are delivering several large and highly visible global programs and projects.
You will play a key role in a Hybrid Cloud Platform project that is using Cloud Foundry and MS Azure.
Job Reference: BBBH 20484
What you will be doing?
- Support our client’s cloud journey and relevant infrastructure building.
- Ensure workflows, processes, tooling, and applications are of the highest quality and make recommendations for improvements.
- Lead our delivery teams and create an environment of trust and collaboration.
- Partner with Tech and Business stakeholders across the organization.
- Embrace new technologies, foster new ideas, pilot, and evolve them into guiding principles of delivery.
- Think and act strategically, pushing things forward to deliver outstanding solutions for their clients.
- 8+ years of experience in Cloud Development, Infrastructure, IT Service Management, preferably in finance or banking area.
- Strong developmental background with Java, ideally experienced in FullStack Development.
- Strong knowledge and experience working with cloud technologies, MS Azure is preferred.
- Proven IT delivery and change management skills.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills; experience in people management is nice to have.
- Business level English, EU Citizenship or valid work permit for Poland, and the ability to work onsite in Krakow 1 or 2 days a week.
What if we said:
- Great branded company, collaborative, and engaging culture that values, rewards and develops employee expertise.
- Great career development, fully financed training courses, progression, and promotion prospects.
- Benefits include guaranteed annual bonus scheme, health: private medical healthcare package, life insurance, work-life balance with flexible working models, generous family-related provisions, time-flex, working hours/vacation, sports clubs, staff catering, public transport subsidy, preferential rates on banking products & financial services, to mention a few.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks, and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2022 and beyond, we are assisting our client's source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +48 122119037