Client Solutions Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Joining on a 12-month contract, as a Client Solutions Manager you will have 2+ years client management experience specific to music publishing data/rights OR copywriting.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20524
What will a Client Solutions Manager do?
- Work cross-functionally with other teams (e.g., Music Content Operations, Rights Management) to review music publishing metadata (e.g., ISRCs, ISWCs).
- Review data and create dashboards and trackers to measure music publisher and songwriter product engagement amongst other metrics.
- Review/compile/analyze reports containing music publishing data for internal and external stakeholders.
- Best Practices Support: Trendspotting, creating one-sheets or bullets for partner best practice requests.
- CRM: Maintain CRM database for music industry publishing partners.
- Handle troubleshooting and requests for partner accounts.
- Assist with preparing presentation materials for both internal and external stakeholders.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years client management experience specific to music publishing data/rights OR copywriting.
- Ability to meet multiple objectives in a fast-paced, highly iterative environment.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +443303351710.