Client Partner – Mobile Partnerships
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Client Partner – Mobile Partnerships with 5+ experience working within or with the mobile industry (consulting, VAS or MFS provider), to join them on a 12-month contract.
This role is responsible for working with leading telco partners across Europe, Middle East, and Africa. The projects you will be involved in range from commercially advancing mobile experiences to fixed infrastructure developments. As the face of our client’s brand, you will play a pivotal role in maintaining and improving their reputation in the mobile partner eco-system.
Job Reference: BBBH 19879
What will a Client Partner – Mobile Partnerships do?
- Driving our mobile partner strategy to support the continued success.
- Sustain, strengthen, and expand our existing partnerships.
- Enable our client to achieve our goals through strong mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Support new partners through launch process and liaise with our client.
- Track, analyse, and communicate key quantitative metrics.
- Be a trusted contact for our client’s key mobile application partners.
- Act as an internal and external advocate for our mobile partners.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ experience working within or with the mobile industry (consulting, VAS or MFS provider).
- Experience working cross-functionally.
- Project Management – experience with large international (multicultural) projects and can deliver on purpose.
- Experience presenting to relevant stakeholders.
Beneficial, but not a must
- Experience in product management.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710