Client Experience Global Program Lead
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Client Experience Global Program Lead with either 7+ years of client experience, business analysis, program management or 7+ marketing experience at a software/SaaS company, to join them, initially, on an 9-month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 20805
What will a Client Experience Global Program Lead do?
· This role requires an organised and experienced program manager who thrives in ambiguity and has a track record in the enterprise software space.
· This is a hands-on, highly executional role which requires excellent business and operational skills and a laser focus on client experience.
· The successful candidate will also need strategic skills to identify and navigate business challenges and will work cross functionally on a global level with various teams.
· Must have a strategic ability to deliver with our client’s customers in mind, create cases for change and scalable roadmaps for success.
· Responsible for scaling, delivering and where possible automating the programs.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 7+ years of client experience, business analysis, program management or 7+ marketing experience at a software/SaaS company.
· Experience working in SaaS start-ups building and executing programs and processes to drive high levels of customer engagement at scale.
· Experience presenting complex data that is easily absorbed and can deliver reporting targeted at specific audiences, ranging from product, and sales.
· Experience managing teams or cross functional groups to deliver global results.
· Fluent English and additional European languages is an advantage.
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +443303351710