Client Engagement Specialist
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Client Engagement Specialist with 5+ years’ experience in account management and renewals, to join them until the end of year to support the existing 6 member Customer Success team.
Job Reference: BBBH 20355
What will a Client Engagement Specialist do?
· Identify, document and address clients’ needs, help implement business plans
· Facilitate agreed customer / Workplace action items and next steps
· Secure and source internal resources from other teams
· Share support materials, event details, research requests and product updates with clients’
· Help lead customer check-in calls, contributing suggestions and inputs where appropriate as well as build rapport with clients
· Assist account managers with deal structuring, price and account planning activities
· Provide support to customers and connect them with internal resources
· Give accurate information to customers and ensure that they are satisfied
· Assist with report and presentation generation
· Provide regular updates to managers when requested
· Suggest the company’s products or services to enhance client satisfaction
· Communicate effectively to clients and internal teams
· Coordinate with executives on plans
· Promote new products/services to current customers
· Provide input and help on internal operations projects
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 5+ years’ experience in account management and renewals
· Experience meeting multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
Nice to have:
· Preference for familiarity with CRM programs such as Salesforce and Workplace an advantage
· High level of organisational skills – project management skills are an advantage
· Additional European languages is an advantage (French preferably)
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +443303351710