Civil Construction Project Manager
Based in Birmingham, United Kingdom, our client is one of Ireland's most progressive building and civil engineering companies. An Industry leader, with numerous awards, working on high profile projects, their primary activity is undertaking large, complex projects in commercial, retail, tourism, pharmaceutical, high-tech, and institutional buildings, refurbishment, and civil engineering works.
For this permanent position, they require a Civil Construction Project Manager with a higher-level qualification in Civil Engineering and proven track record on related type / scale of project. (Strong experience of heavy civils, RC works, earthworks & service installations).
Job Reference: BBBH 20764
What will a Civil Construction Project Manager do?
· Support the Contracts Manager in helping to lead the construction of the allocated project.
· Implement & control the quality, safety, engineering, design, logistics, material deliveries in accordance with the project requirements.
· Deliver the works “right first time” within programme & adhering to cost constraints.
· Engage all members of the project team.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· Higher level qualification in Civil Engineering desirable.
· Ability to programme / schedule.
· Technically competent / Effective problem solver / Team player & methodical planner.
· CSCS / IOSH / SMSTS
· Competitive Salary
· Company car allowance £9-11k, pension 10% company, bonus 3 times a year
· Fantastic Career Progression Path to Senior Management.
· Training and Development under an elite team.
· Diverse Projects.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +443303351710