Our client is a leading international ICT and smart devices provider and is looking to hire a Channel Manager to join their expanding team in Dublin on a permanent basis.
They are looking for a candidate with 3+ years of experiences in channel sales or enterprise sales experience in ICT industry.
In this role, you will be responsible for channel management and operations which includes recruitment, authorization, certification, training, reporting, sales and inventory, contract negotiations, etc
Job Reference: BBBH 20351
Your role will involve
- Build and develop long-term relationship with key channel partners.
- Implementation of channel strategy, policies and regulations.
- Meet sales targets and strategic targets in cooperation with the local Strategy.
- Create new business opportunities by identifying and engaging with new Partners as needed.
- Effect skills transfer for key channel partner consulting, pre-sales and sales personnel.
- Drive partners to maximise sales and total partnership potential through sales best practices, clear communication, training and support.
- Promote product knowledge and brand awareness to partners and end-users.
- Plan, initiate and manage joint business planning and marketing plans. Drive programs and events to extend partner relationships to new prospects and build the profile of the company.
- Assist Account managers in developing account plans and channel maps for named and target accounts
- Identify and qualify risk analysis (threats) to existing partner relationships; define & recommend strategies and implementation plans for same.
- Provide internal support to various departments & business groups to ensure communication integrity and understanding across accounts.
- Provide weekly reporting of channel pipeline and forecast.
- Ensure that all channel orders are closely monitored and delivered within SLAs in order to maximise revenue and customer satisfaction.
You must have as a minimum
- 3+ years of experiences in channel sales or enterprise sales experience in ICT industry.
- Knowledge and awareness of new ICT Solutions and their application to help drive digital transformation.
- Detailed knowledge of the local Irish Enterprise ICT market and key Industry players with established contacts and experience selling Networking / Storage / ICT solutions.
- Highly competitive salary and bonus.
- Share options.
- Life assurance.
- Free parking.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +35316694040.