Are you looking to work on top-notch technology for one most advanced fintech multinationals in the world?
Our client is an international operations management and consulting firm, committed to supporting digital transformation, data science and change management projects for customers worldwide.
They are looking to hire a Change Manager with expertise in card transactions to join their team in Copenhagen. You will lead the current migration program to ensure that the transformation will be executed to the highest standards.
This is a 6-month contract with a hybrid working model in Copenhagen.
Job Reference: BBBH 24063
- 5+ years with Credit cards or payment value chain experience in a banking company.
- Experience supporting change projects with a focus on migration programmes.
- Ability to interact with senior stakeholders as well as lead a team to successfully execute projects.
- Experience working in Agile methodology
- Drive the delivery of assigned tasks/projects in a professional and timely manner with high quality
- Manage the assigned team and provide high level visibility of the programme, reporting progress.
- Manage risk from identification to mitigation and risk acceptance.
- Actively handle key partners to the assignment/project
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today! Don’t worry if your CV isn’t up to date. Just send us whatever you have. All applications will be answered.
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040