Candidate Referrals Specialist
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
As a Candidate Referrals Specialist, you will have 2+ years of experience in Recruiting, Operations, or a Consultative role.
Initially on a 11-month contract, the Candidate Referrals Specialist will be responsible for keeping a finger on the pulse of market and industry trends, and proactively creating channels that connect top talent.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH20387
What will a Candidate Referrals Specialist do?
- First point of contact for all referrals within EMEA (pipeline specific).
- Understanding of current roles and requirements to assess referrals against.
- Partner with the Recruiting Team to have a firm understanding of talent pipelines and review candidates for eligibility.
- Utilize data to drive engagement and accountability across recruiting and business partners.
- Assist in the planning and execution of ad hoc projects and events.
- Provide feedback and make recommendations on process improvements, technology, training requirements, etc.
- Accountable for the communication, tracking, and timely response to every referral and referrer when applicable.
- Responsible for developing and executing creative sourcing strategies through events, tools, and communication channels to increase talent pipelines.
- Educate employees on Recruiting Programs and best practices.
- Work collaboratively with other Program Specialists to manage high volumes of candidate review.
- Maintain strong data integrity while understanding and executing team processes.
- Proactively suggest process improvements and champion implementation of the process changes/new ideas.
- Maintain effective communication with manager and other task stakeholders to meet deadlines and commitments.
- Demonstrate the willingness to be receptive to feedback.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of experience in Recruiting, Operations, or a Consultative role.
- 1+ year of sourcing or talent assessment experience.
- Ability to accomplish daily tasks with minimal supervision and produce high quality work.
- Self-starter who can operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity independently.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize competing demands.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +35316694040.