Business Partner Manager
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Our client requires 4+ years of experience in account management/partner management/customer success, preferably within the Travel technology industry.
Joining on a 6-month contract, the Business Partner Manager will support your partner daily throughout the integration of hotels and upkeeping hotels connectivity standards post integration. You will be the main point of contact for your partner and help the partner alleviate any barriers that are limiting or slowing down connectivity of selected sets of hotels, and channel partner feedback to internal teams to drive product improvements.
Job Reference: BBBH 20308
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
What will a Business Partner Manager do?
- Day to day relationship management, liaison between the partner and our client’s internal stakeholders.
- Educate and guide partners on all aspects of their connection to client.
- Reporting and analysing hotels connectivity.
- Provide internal teams with constructive and relevant feedback from partner.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4+ years of experience in account management/partner management/customer success, preferably within the Travel technology industry.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Google Ads a plus.
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040