Business Operations Programme Manager
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for its continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast-paced forward-thinking company with a very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Business Operations Programme Manager with 6+ years of work experience in project/program management to join them on an 11-month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 21152
What will a Business Operations Programme Manager do?
· Roll-out and sustain repeatable business process for programs at the company’s Data Centers and relevant Infrastructure teams globally.
· Develop internal communication to support business initiatives and ensure effective adoption of related processes and procedures.
· Align resources in areas that will deliver the greatest impact (i.e. ensuring equitable distribution of resources and creating a sustainable reporting methodology).
· Review operational and business issues and help determine if process improvement or a technology solution is required.
· Define ways to improve process efficiency and effectiveness.
· Elicit detailed business requirements by engaging the business to capture clear functional details to architect an improved business process.
· Support business readiness activities including end-user training, product testing, and roll-out.
· Run regular syncs to maintain proactive stance/awareness about issues across our cross-functional partnerships.
· Maintain Project Management best practices to include thorough documentation, capture lessons learned, and effective knowledge management.
· Resourceful and action-oriented with the ability to get things done and overcome obstacles independently.
· Ability to quickly adapt, learn new technologies, and be able to create a solid understanding of operational challenges.
· Foster a culture of collaboration and decision-making based on data.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 6+ years of work experience in project/program management.
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
· Experience executing on multiple implied and explicit tasks simultaneously.
· Professional Project Management certification (PMP, Prince2 etc.).
· Business Analyst background with experience in requirements analysis techniques/methodologies, and a demonstrated track record of delivering business value through process improvement in the high-tech operations space.
· Independent and thorough in examination and analysis, along with being consensus-building and results-oriented.
· Experience working on highly cross-functional, global teams while remote from manager support.
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040