Business Operations Program Manager
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Business Operations Program Manager with 3-5 years in outsourcing/ vendor operations program management, to join them on an 11- month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 20407
What will a Business Operations Program Manager do?
- To define, develop, distribute, update, and create repeatable processes/tools for the same ongoing communications about the overall Program for the various stakeholder groups, both internally and externally with key partners.
- Support outsourcing program research for our client and their platform; document processes for intake and workflow.
- Develop and maintain program guides and training resources, which include but are not limited to internal process documentation guides and end user guides.
- Assist in project management for various process and technology initiatives, including communication and training to GSRS, coordinating user testing, and coordination with partner organizations.
- Support the sourcing for vendor ownership of this program.
- Help onboard and train for the fully outsourced service.
- Maintain contracts database and other programmatic resources
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 3-5 years in outsourcing/ vendor operations program management.
· Experience with Google products such as Drive, Docs, Sheets, Sites, etc.
· 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
· Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym when office reopens
· Tax Saver Travel tickets
· Bike to work scheme
· Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040