Business Operations Analyst
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Business Operations Analyst with 4+ years of experience in consulting, business operations, investment banking, and/or corporate strategy, initially on a contract until mid-June 2022.
You will work closely with the BDR team to drive and improve their sales development and pipeline building efforts.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20278
What will a Business Operations Analyst do?
· Analysing campaigns ROI (includes analysis, review of process, identifying improvements and working cross-functionally to implement).
· Driving initiatives with a focus on increasing productivity and business impact.
· Supporting the planning cycle by providing insights into rep performance, industry trends and productivity. Setup territories, org design and quotas.
· Building dashboards and reports to support the business (incl. networking with analysts in & other regions to share best practices).
· Analysing and developing insights on business performance, core performance metrics and support in preparation of weekly / monthly business reviews for the demand management and cross functional teams.
· Partnering with the management team to solve process/tool related and compensation issues.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 4+ years of experience in consulting, business operations, investment banking, and/or corporate strategy.
· Experience with streamlining operational process (i.e. automation).
· 1+ years SQL experience.
· Ability to understand/analyze large data sets and simplify insights.
· 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
· Tax Saver Travel tickets
· Bike to work scheme.
· Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040