Business Intelligence Project Manager
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
As a Business Intelligence Project Manager, you will have 5+ years working in an Operations, Analytics, Product, Engineering.
Initially on a 6-month contract, the Business Intelligence Project Manager will be responsible for providing reliable, actionable data analytics that act as the source of truth to inform and enable strategic decision making.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH20356
What will a Business Intelligence Project Manager do?
- Identify and quantify the impact of top-quality issues, conduct root cause analyses, and work with key cross-functional partners to implement change.
- Perform urgent, time-sensitive investigations of quality issues or escalations to determine root cause and recommend corrective action using data driven insights.
- Proactively and independently initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Support the team on the development of our analytical capabilities.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years working in an Operations, Analytics, Product, Engineering.
- 5+ firm or similar fast-paced environment years of Project Management.
- 4+ years’ experience with Excel (PivotTable, Charts, Statistical functions) and SQL.
- Experience in operational excellence and process improvement methodologies like Six Sigma and Lean.
- 5+ years of experience initiating and driving complex projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Experience working in a technology company or IT consulting firm Experience with complex process design, implementation, and improvement Prior hands-on experience with analytical tools such as SQL, Python Lean/Six Sigma background in a Quality setting.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +35316694040.