Senior Business Growth Manager
Our client a leading, international internet services provider is looking to hire a Business Growth Manager with 3+ years of experience on B2C mobile/online services specialized in the Digital Content, News, Media industry or Mobile advertising to join their expanding team in Paris.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team, and build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office.
Job Reference: BBBH 19797
Your role will involve
- Responsible for the service performance and achieve the business target
- Define the Business Growth strategy and plan, to drive user growth, retention and revenue. Leverage data and insights to understand our customers and funnel in depth, identify areas of opportunity
- Establish relationships with local partners to aggregate rich, high quality local content and services. key interface and work closely with content partners to drive business growth
- Organize campaigns and events (online/offline) for the Service promotions in the region and local European markets
- Plan and execute content operation activities to drive user engagement
- Manage Voice of Consumer in Europe. Proactively suggest improvements to Product, in order to enhance the user experience and optimize business performance in Europe
- Build strong relationship with the Device Hardware & Software team in Europe, including PR/Marketing/Retail/Product teams
- Collaborate with product, marketing, legal, and compliance teams to develop and refine our go-to-market strategy for digital Assistant intelligent ecosystem
- 3+ years of experience on B2C mobile/online services specialized in the Digital Content, News, Media industry or Mobile advertising
- Expert in content editorial/management/operation, content production, content quality control, Ads monetization, or marketing
- Native French speaker
- Fluent in English and another language would be a plus
- Successful track record involving the launch & management of digital services (News, Browser, Assistant, etc.), and/or mobile content design, develop and operation
- Deep understanding of Mobile user consumption trends, needs and expectations
- Familiar with European culture, EU mobile market, media industry and local developer companies, services and products
- Experience with Data Analytics, excellent analytical skills
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus other usual benefits.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.