Do you have a passion for developing and deploying training programs?
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast-paced forward-thinking company with a very creative culture.
They are looking for a Training Partner to join their rapidly growing team.
Duration: 12 months initially
Visa sponsorship: No
Job Reference: BBBH 24734
You will build and deliver education strategies in alignment with Regional and Global Educational Priorities and maintain strong partnerships with cross-functional teams.
Additionally, you will work closely with the immediate and global team on common/co-worked responsibilities and maintain an excellent base of advertising solutions knowledge to act as a world-class training resource for the team.
- Professional fluency in English
- Relevant & demonstrable experience in events management & planning, teaching/ delivering training and/or public speaking, specifically related to educative digital marketing content
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills, with the proven ability to work autonomously and lead on projects/programmes Preferred Qualifications
- Proven success history of communicating with and influencing senior/executive level stakeholders
- Proven experience within and knowledge of the broader advertising landscape, specifically digital marketing and internal workings of media/creative agencies
- Bachelor’s degree
Still Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +44 3303351710