Business Development Representative
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require Business Development Representative with 6+ months experience in a sales/business development role, gained within a multinational to join them on a 9 month contract.
As this role is solely focused on US retailers the working hours would be 1pm – 9pm
Job Reference: BBBH 20636
What will a Business Development Representative do?
· Cold Calling US based retailer stores and presenting the service as a new potential opportunity to help their business grow.
· Building and closing a pipeline of business by proactively initiating relationships with new retail stores.
· Maintaining the required quarterly KPI’s and using them as a guide to help improve future performance.
· Networking with other colleagues to identify areas of improvement
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 6+ months experience in a sales/business development role, gained within a multinational
· 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
· Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym when office reopens
· Tax Saver Travel tickets
· Bike to work scheme
· Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040