Job title: Business Architect (Supply Chain Modelling)
Duration: 6,5 months
Location: Malmö, Sweden.
Work model: Fully remote. Occasional travel to customer location/office might be required.
Employment type: B2B contract
Our client: Based in the heart of Malmo, our client has been at the forefront of the furniture industry for many years.
Are you a seasoned Business Architect with a passion for supply chain optimization and driving strategic initiatives? We are seeking a talented and experienced professional to join our client’s team and play a key role in Omni Channel Planning (OCP) initiative. As a Business Architect, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the business architecture for OCP, connecting customer experience and expectations with supply chain planning capabilities.
- Lead and develop the business architecture for Omni Channel Planning
- Align and translate strategic objectives to strategic imperatives to be connected to key decisions.
- Describe the business capabilities, its gaps and maturity uplifts. Provide impact analysis and heat mapping related to the change OCP has.
- Connect business capabilities to process map.
- Co-develop with Tech Architects and in collaboration with Product, Engineering, Data, UX and Business leaders on the complete business solution and its transitional steps from the current to the target state.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Supply chain and Omnichannel experience
- Leadership experience
- Extensive experience as a business architect within a global organization.
Job Reference: BBBH 23553
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in Word or Text format) today via the associated link or contact our team directly with any questions you may have by Email at [email protected] or Phone: +31 20 369 0040.
If this role does not fully fit your criteria, do check out our website – www.allenrec.com for insights on various recruitment programs across multiple geographies.