We are currently looking for an experienced Business Analyst with Tableau to join our client – one of the largest financial institutions based in Krakow.
You will be joining an experienced team working in the PMO team which takes responsibility for delivering change successfully and own and apply proven methods as well as tools that are used across the organisation.
This excellent permanent opportunity will suit a business analyst with 5+ years of experience in analytical, problem-solving and reporting who is comfortable with data sourcing and management of multiple data sources for reporting.
Job Reference: BBBH 20761
What you will be doing?
- Demonstrating experience in analytical, problem-solving and reporting skills.
- Being comfortable with data sourcing and management of multiple data sources for reporting.
- Building and deploying Tableau visualisations and complex reporting solutions.
- Proactively engaging with colleagues and stakeholders in multiple locations to drive standardisation of processes and gain efficiencies across the teams.
- Analysing processes, root causes, business impacts, and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Supporting the delivery of strategic initiatives and projects around our Group Internal Consulting agenda.
- Managing and supporting other ad-hoc Finance projects and requests Design, planning and delivering high quality test automation frameworks using Python and Java.
- Analysing user stories together with the product owner, the IT business analyst, developers, and other QA engineers in a small and dynamic team.
- Documenting and implementing testing scenarios for new features.
- Performing different level of tests, keeping track of execution result.
- Participating in application architecture design and support.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in analytical, problem-solving and reporting who is comfortable with data sourcing and management of multiple data sources for reporting.
- 2+ years of extensive experience with Tableau, from development to deployment.
- Comfortable with data manipulation tools and techniques (i.e. SQL, VBA or any additional coding language).
- Hands-on experience with testing (defining test cases and success criteria, test case execution, defect management).
- Business level English & availability to work in Krakow.
What if we said:
- Great branded company, collaborative, and engaging culture that values, rewards and develops employee expertise.
- Great career development, fully financed training courses, progression, and promotion prospects.
- Benefits include guaranteed annual bonus scheme, health: private medical healthcare package, life insurance, work-life balance with flexible working models, generous family-related provisions, time-flex, working hours/vacation, sports clubs, staff catering, public transport subsidy, preferential rates on banking products & financial services, to mention a few.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks, and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client's source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +48 122119037