Based in London, our client is renowned for its continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast-paced forward-thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for a Business Analyst with 3-5 years experience as an analyst or in an analytical role (e.g. management consulting), to initially join their team on an 12-month contract.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and is onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 21768
What will a Business Analyst do?
- Determine information needs of EMEA team necessary to make day-to-day operating decisions and optimize processes to enable accurate reporting at a regular cadence
- Keep a strong pulse on performance metrics, initiate root-cause analyses and drive regional business reviews
- Support the goaling and quota setting process for the Business Messaging Group in EMEA
- Identify trends and levers for growth based on robust analyses to formulate regional go-to-market strategy recommendations
- Rigorously measure outcomes of go-to-market programs; propose and execute on iterations to maximize ROI
- Serve as an analytical partner to EMEA leadership by scoping and executing on different strategic and operational asks to advance the business.
- Develop and maintain tools that EMEA team can use to extract data / insights for daily business management in an automated manner.
- Identify and execute on opportunities for efficiency, productivity uplifts and scale through automation and process improvements.
- Invest in enablement of the EMEA team to facilitate effective adoption of tools and processes.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- 3-5 years as an analyst or in an analytical role (e.g. management consulting)
- Strong proficiency in querying large, complex datasets using SQL and analysing data using Excel
- Run projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional, cross-cultural environment
- Experience automating tasks and/or developing web applications using Python
- Experience working with sales teams
- Competitive salary.
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +44 3303351710