Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Joining on an 11-month contract, as a Business Analyst you will have more than 5 years of work experience in an analytical role, preferably in consulting, technology, investment banking or similar and will support revenue reporting and insights for sales leadership as well as operational and strategic programs in the region.
You will be involved in assisting in business planning and resource management activities by providing accurate, timely and thorough data analysis and insights to support business decision-making processes. Other responsibilities may include program management support of ongoing initiatives in the region. This business analyst will be expected to have excellent Tableau and excel skills and be able to work with large, complex data sets from varying data sources.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20667
What will a Business Analyst do?
- Contribute to preparation of regular Rhythm of Business activities including revenue reporting and qualitative insights/analysis to provide context around KPIs and revenue metrics for senior sales and BP&O leadership
- Routinely provide ad hoc revenue analysis (revenue performance, product adoption, market trends, etc.) that will be used to support leadership business decisions and make clear recommendations based on analysis to senior leadership to drive discussions with sales on areas for investment or improvement.
- Support ad hoc data requests and identify opportunities for reporting, analytical or operational efficiencies across the region
- Contribute to forecasting initiatives to accurately forecast our business at an EMEA level, using multiple data sources to accurately predict future sales performance
- Work with large data sets & complex infrastructure
- Work within the wider Business Planning & Operations team to support global or regional operational and strategic projects
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- A BA/BS in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Statistics, Computer Science, Math, Finance, Physics, Engineering), or equivalent practical experience
- More than 5 years of work experience in an analytical role, preferably in consulting, technology, investment banking or similar
- More than 5 years’ experience with Excel and SQL, Powerpoint
- Excellence in Tableau
- Experience with end-to-end execution of projects and program management
- Experience working independently, managing multiple concurrent projects, and driving initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Proven analytical ability and business judgement; Proven problem-solving skills
- Track record of initiating and completing data-centric analyses leading to recommendations
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, and resource allocation; strong ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Clear and succinct verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +35316694040.