Based in London, our client is renowned for its continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast-paced forward-thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for a Business Analyst with 3-5 years’ experience in sales/business reporting/analytics or similar role, to join them initially on a 12-month contract.
The successful candidate for this role will be collaborating with other teams for data grabbing and analysis as well as supporting any 'wearable' products to see patterns and customer habits.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and is onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 21762
What will a Business Analyst do?
- Provide business requirements and collaborate with internal teams on data capture strategy that will support accurate reporting and insights on sales pattern and consumer behaviour.
- Define key sales performance metrics.
- Create reports and self-service dashboards to provide ongoing insight to business stakeholders, support sales leadership in making effective, analytically driven, and strategic decisions.
- Perform ad-hoc and in-depth analyses and then reporting/presenting insights.
- Drive initiatives to improve reporting capabilities.
- Explore new data sources to add signals to existing reporting.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales/business reporting/analytics.
- Proficiency in querying and manipulating complex raw datasets for analysis.
- Strong SQL skills required, experience with Hive, ETL preferred.
- Proficiency in visualizations and dashboards.
- Competitive salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +44 3303351710.