Brazilian Portuguese Language Lead
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies and are passionate about making the workplace work better for employees.
They require an experienced Brazilian Portuguese Language Lead with 2+ years of experience in translation, coming from a leading or subject matter expert role.
This role will be initially for 6 months with the view to extend into late 2022 or for the possibility to convert to a full-time position. You will be joining an experienced global Internationalization and Localization team who are focused on driving linguistic improvements to their product translations.
This position can be fully remote within Ireland until the end of 2021, the view for 2022 would be to have some onsite presence in the office in Dublin.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20471
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
• Minimum of two years’ experience in translation as a Translation Lead or Subject Matter Expert.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (focus on Excel, Word, and Outlook).
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced global environment
• Native speaker of Brazilian Portuguese language and proficiency in English, both written and spoken, is required, and currently living in Ireland.
• Candidates will need to hold a valid work permit.
What will a Brazilian Portuguese Language Lead do?
• Collaborate with internal and external teams to ensure optimal user experience for our users in Brazil, capturing the voice and tone and reflecting it in all outputs.
• Define, and assume a Language Authority role.
• Enforce and refine language style guidelines, glossary, taxonomy, and translation standards.
• Deliver linguistic guidance and consultation to regions, corporate, Business Units, etc.
• Help resolve linguistic feedback from local offices, customers, etc.
• Evaluate vendor translation quality. Communicate and resolve translation issues with our translation vendors.
• Initiate, facilitate and execute TM clean-up process in collaboration with our translation vendors.
• This is a short-term contract with the potential to extend. We operate in a very collaborative and inclusive work environment, where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advice.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +35316694040