We are currently seeking for an experienced Brand Manager with Mandarin language to join our technological client’s team.
You will be responsible for the operation of the client’s cloud service developer activities in Europe. You will help increase the visibility of Cloud-related products, develop the ecosystem and establish good relationships with partners.
Employment: 12 months PAYE contract
Work Model: onsite in Dublin 4
Salary: €45 – 70k/ year (depending on experience)
Visa sponsorship: No
- Build relationships with influential partners in the cloud service industry, recruit campus ambassadors, and promote ecosystem development.
- Work with partners to plan online and offline developer activities to help partners and build good relationships.
- Evaluate and improve activity impact and reach, plan and run pre and post activity promotion, and create reports on the overall activity experience.
- Act as an interface to work closely with service partners for day-to-day operations.
- Assist the Partner Development Manager in organizing promotions and events for the European market services (online/offline).
- Collaborate with HQ product teams to improve user experience and optimize business performance.
You will join a globally known company, which since 2017 has been the world’s fastest-growing cloud and has driven the growth of countless start-ups while working with local governments, leading incubators, well-known VC firms, and top universities to build support platforms for start-ups in many regions.
- You have a native/fluent level of Mandarin and a fluent level of English
- At least 1 year of experience within the relevant field of Business Development/Sales/Account Management.
- You have a good understanding of cloud user consumption trends, needs, and expectations.
- You are familiar with European culture, the EU mobile market, and local developer companies, services, and products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in Word / Text format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have by email: [email protected] or phone: +35316694040