Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a multinational company?
Do you prefer working on a rolling contract basis?
Based in Luxembourg, our client is a global leader in consulting and digital transformation, specializing in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data, and cybersecurity services.
Length of the contract: 35 weeks, ASAP until 31.12.2023 (with possible extension)
Working hours: 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day
Location: onsite, Contern (possibility of hybrid)
Our client requires a BMC Solution Architect to join them on a day rate rolling contract basis.
In this role, you will lead the development of solution architecture using appropriate tools and ensure that the appropriate tools and methods are available and understood in architecture development. You will be the team leader and technical lead of a BMC team composed of nine people, reporting directly to the Head of Unit of the Admin Suite customer unit.
As a Solution Architect, you will define guidelines for the development and maintenance of customer applications and work with the team to improve the quality and performance of BMC applications. Troubleshooting performance bottlenecks related to the application or external factors (SQL, Network, ADFS) and coordinating with other teams to ensure the correct functioning of the application from an infrastructure point of view (Windows/Unix, DBAs, Network, IT Security, etc.) are also part of the job’s responsibilities.
Please only apply if based in Luxembourg. You must have the right to work in Luxembourg, so you must have EU citizenship or the correct visa.
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience in solution architecture, design, and implementation in the BMC ITSM domain
- Proven experience and excellent technical knowledge of BMC ITSM domain, specifically BMC Remedy 8.x and 9.x, Digital Workplace Basic and Advanced, Configuration Management Database – CMDB, and Discovery 11.x
- Experience with BMC Remedy customization, configuration, integrations, and migrations of products, modules, and reporting tools
Advantages to contracting/freelancing with Allen Recruitment:
- Weekly or monthly payment terms.
- Online timesheets and contracts.
- Self-billing invoices.
- Online self-billing invoicing.
Submit your CV (preferred: Microsoft Word format) today!
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV, send me your latest one and we will take care of it later.
Contact me directly with any questions you may have by email: [email protected] or phone: + 31 20 369 0040