Billing Project Manager
Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industries, remaining as one of the world’s top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18 they continuously improve work processes, employee experience and the tools they use to be successful.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Billing Project Manager with 3+ years in billing with exposure to the engineering field, to join them in a contract until June 2022, with possibility of extension.
Job Reference: BBBH 20270
What will a Billing Project Manager do?
· Process management and project management support on Billing and Tax-related projects. High-volume of new legal tax or e-invoicing requirements driven or accelerated by COVID means tax rate changes, tax calculation changes and local government portals requiring medium to high complexity changes to our tax management system, billing engines and BPO processes.
· All projects must be driven across 3 billing engines so different stakeholders, different constraints… adaptability and calm under pressure is key.
· Depending on availability may have to get involved in other Billing & Invoicing projects – automation, centralization and optimization of billing and dispatch processes, across same 3 systems and multiple external providers.
· Involvement in run support – either following on from projects PM participated in or other billing processes to support or optimize, as needed.
· Working with a team of 10, most of them based in Dublin, including the main PM they will be working with.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 3+ years in billing with exposure to the engineering field.
· Experience with automation, centralization and optimization of billing and dispatch processes.
· The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
· Very flexible and grown-up working environment.
· A diverse multicultural environment.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 669404