Big Data Engineer
Our client a leading internet services provider is looking to hire a Big Data Engineer to join their team in Dublin to assist with the support of their customers and clients.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team, and this is a great opportunity to build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension.
NOTE: Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20741
Your role will involve
- Building, maintaining, and optimizing the reporting system, billing system, data management platform, user persona and user tags.
- Working closely with multiple teams to optimize the performance of advertising recommender system.
You must have as a minimum
- Strong programming skills in Python or Java.
- Proficient in SQL, understanding the basic principles and tuning strategies of Hive/MySQL.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, and Bioinformatics).
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin 4 location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus, other usual benefits.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.