Marketing Account Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for its continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast-paced forward-thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for a Marketing Account Manager with 5+ years of marketing experience demonstrating knowledge of industry landscape to join them, initially on a 12-month contract.
In this role, you will be responsible for working with XFN teams to activate local campaigns, drive partnership marketing (media and creators) as well as report on success metrics.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and is onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20820
What will a Marketing Account Manager do?
- Execute marketing initiatives to support the UK priorities such as Brand Building
- Developing and executing digital events, campaigns, paid content initiatives, industry partnerships.
- Be part of UK culture – and a good understanding of the impact our client’s Creators have on driving commerce and conversations.
- Experience in sourcing and briefing speakers opportunities for industry events.
- Ensuring initiatives meet and exceed KPI’s, reporting on the success of initiatives to the wider organisation.
- Lead event content development, finding and briefing internal and external speakers, curating and briefing panels, always looking for new ways to deliver innovative event experiences.
- Collaborate with XFN’s to drive consistent and impactful marketing campaigns, working with the wider team to integrate into existing programming.
- Be responsible for having a constant eye on the UK marketing calendar and forecasting key moments to protect/promote around.
- Responsible for briefing and working with external agencies – including operational excellence such as PO and SoW management, as well as asset approval in line with brand guidelines
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- 5+ years of marketing experience demonstrating knowledge of industry landscape.
- Understanding of the marketing and advertising ecosystem.
- UK culture expert – an eye on competitor activations and thirst for creative diversity.
- Strong organisational and event/project management skills.
- Experience developing and managing marketing programs in an integrated marketing environment.
- Competitive salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040