B2B Event Marketing Manager
Have you ever tried working for a global tech company that is changing the world?
Here’s your chance!
We are looking for a B2B Event Marketing Manager with 7+ years of experience in B2B marketing, knowledge of Salesforce, and willingness to spend 30% of work time on international travel, to join them initially on a 12-month contract with a chance for an extension.
Job Reference: BBBH 21779
About the location: You will be working remotely in London but some international travel will be required (up to 30%) to prepare and run events.
About the role:
You will help drive the growth of business messaging in Europe (mainly UK, France, Spain and Italy).
You will create campaigns and paid social media campaigns. Events is a large part of this role so experience in this is essential.
You will understand business and provide them with the right content and assets.
You will be executing first-class field marketing activities and supporting pre- and post-event tactics.
About your new team: You will join a business messaging regional marketing team. There are currently 2 other members on the team and some partners in Dubai.
Recruitment Process: After applying we will book a 15- minute screening call to talk about your relevant experience. After that there will be 2 more screening interviews with hiring managers. Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and is onboarding all new workers remotely.
About you: The ideal candidate will be passionate about the role of improving business communication at any organization. The candidate has deep experience in enterprise B2B marketing and event management (virtual and in-person) in a software or tech environment.
- 7+ years in B2B marketing.
- Attention to detail and comprehensive understanding of marketing and business processes.
- Some international travel required (up to 30%) to prepare and run events
- French, Spanish, Italian or Turkish would be a plus
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and webinar/digital event platforms.
What will you do?
- Increase programme value by executing the overall content & community strategy for our Groups for our members, delivering against key engagement KPIs.
- Liaising with vendors to deliver top quality day-to-day community moderation for members of our groups — approving posts, approving member requests, moderating comments, publishing daily content.
- Leverage your passion for community building to help us become a community leader with this audience.
- Rigorous tracking, measurement and reporting. Ensure all initiatives are tracked against the measurement & analytics plan, optimising our content and social strategy by understanding programming impact and Small and Medium Business (SMB) sentiment shift.
- Own the scaling of content & processes to drive scale across multiple markets, languages and vendors from creation to execution at speed.
- Partner with the rest of the Boost team to ensure the Leaders Network program is integrated into all Boost efforts, driving programme retention and CSAT.
- Work closely with vendor Communities Team Lead to drive process improvement and quality assurance in delivery.
- Manage the Boost Leaders Network mailbox helping members resolve issues effectively and efficiently.
- Manage and track the “Handwrytten” initiative. Working with vendors to write and deliver handwritten cards to our members.
What can we offer:
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +44 3303351710 .