AWS DevOps Engineer
Our client who is a leading online gaming and entertainment multinational who are currently recruiting for AWS DevOps Engineers to join their dynamic business intelligence – data platform team in Bulgaria.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in their offices.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 21840
- As a Data platform DevOps Engineer, you’ll manage and govern the Data Platform resources through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- You will help shape this environment and create the conditions for healthy operations. You’ll maintain cloud and OnPrem environments, data resources and processes.
- As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the deployment process, monitoring, scaling, and ensuing operational duties necessary when releasing code.
- Building safe and efficient build processes (e.g., CI/CD pipeline), instrumenting code to report relevant metrics, setting the proper alarms for key service metrics, and running operational actions safely and quickly across fleets of resources.
- Assist Architects, Data Engineers, and Developer teams with designing and implementing complex data platform solutions.
- Trained or experienced with Amazon AWS cloud platform or having relevant certification.
- Deep understanding of Git philosophy and experience with Git-based source control systems.
- Building a CI/CD enterprise platform experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of database and software development concepts.
- Proven ability to deploy and automate Amazon AWS infrastructure within an enterprise environment (CloudFormation/Terraform/AWS CDK).
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, TeamCity, Code Pipeline.
- You have an academic degree in Computer Science or IT/IS and/or relevant certifications.
- Able to produce written technical content; experienced in presenting to a mixed-skilled audience.
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Health and Dental Insurance for you, your partner, and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and disability coverage
- A sports’ card membership valid across the country
- In-house yoga and gymnastic classes, as well as dances
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040