Automation Test Engineer
Our financial services client is looking for a Software Test Engineer with 3+ years of experience in Automation Testing and strong Java experience, to join them on a 12-month, daily rate contract in Dublin.
This role is HYBRID, please only apply if you are located in Dublin or willing to commute weekly.
Why work as a contractor with Allen Recruitment:
- Simple online contracts
- Online timesheets
- Regular on time payments (not related to when the client pays)
Job Reference: BBBH22777
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- 3+ years experience with strong Automation Testing
- Experience working in an Agile / SAFe environment
- Microservices experience
What will the Software Test Engineer do?
- Assist the Agile team in the continuous validation of web applications, system to system interfaces and complete software solutions
- Test Automation code development (for API and UI tests) and day-to-day test monitoring duties
- Generate test data for defined test cases, recognize test environment preparation needs, and execute existing test plans and report results
- Update existing test plans and automated test scenarios to reflect new requirements
- Participate in project-level reviews, walkthroughs, and inspections, and conduct test reviews, including test plans, requirements, cases and automation coverage
- Collect quality metric data and communicate test status/risks to stakeholders
- Work closely with developers to identify code defects or regressions
- Closely adhere to quality standards and assist team members in validating application functionality through the implementation of test strategies, frameworks, tools, reports, etc.
- Assist in planning and documenting test strategies and acceptance criteria based on customer needs
- Participate in requirements review, story elaborations and testing activities
- Design, code, and construct automation tests; escalate issues during testing
- Provide automation tests for operations teams to use in Ci/Cd automated quality gates
- Perform Exploratory testing as required
- Raise process improvement opportunities
- Provide technical support and mentoring to junior team members
- Perform demos of new product functionality to stakeholders
Perks of the Job:
- Working with key business unit and teller for the client.
- Working on brand new ideas and emerging technologies, present and future technologies.
- Responsibilities in a global role for a global company.
- Opportunity to understand different set-ups and markets across the globe.
- Weekly payment terms.
- Online timesheets and invoices.
- Self-billing invoices.
About the client
This global client although in the Financial Services industry is a leader in new technologies working with millions of customers worldwide, they advance commerce on a global basis, delivering tremendous value as a franchisor, processor and advisor to its customers. They are also one of the top workplaces for information technology professionals.
Do you have all of the above? Do you like the idea of working for a company who always working with the latest technologies? Apply with us today as you could be our perfect match!
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +3531694040.