Automated Test Engineer
Our client is an Irish owned software company with offices based in Dublin 15. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team and are currently looking for an Automated Test Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
They require 2-7 years of experience in automated testing, with proficient working knowledge of test automation tools. The successful candidate will work on creating, maintaining & expanding automated test cases and suites within our clients automated framework, as well as working to add new functionality to the framework itself.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20123
What will an Automated Test Engineer do?
- Work within an agile scrum team of developers, scrum master & product owner to identify test cases suitable for automation, and to implement them.
- Troubleshoot test failures in the Continuous Integration pipelines, either fixing them or escalating for application fixes.
- Contribute ideas, experiences, & best practices to the test automation team to expand the internal automated framework.
- Collaborate with the team Product Owner and manual QA, develop Test Case Scenarios, document, and automate them and perform manual testing when required.
- Ensure each release candidate follows a complete test cycle & verify that it meets our client’s high standard of quality.
- Record all actions & communications on any issue/query resulting from testing into our client’s tracking system which is currently JIRA per procedures.
- Continuously develop & refine own product usage, industry, training & technical writing expertise.
- Mentor other testers where required.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2-7 years of experience in automated testing
- Proficient working with test automation tools (Selenium, SmartBear Suite, Cucumber, Specflow, Appium, NUnit) (2 years desirable).
- Experience in creating and maintaining automated test cases.
- Experience in an Agile environment.
- Proficient in SQL.
- Programming/scripting skills with one of C#, Java, Python, Perl.
- An IT-related qualification.
- 4 weeks' holidays per annum.
- Light lunch daily – free canteen.
- Excellent working environment, including regular social events.
- After six months of employment:
- Pension; up to 5%.
- Life assurance x 4 salary.
- Permanent Health (Long-term Disability) Insurance.
- Employee share scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040.