Our client, a global IT/Telco company, ranked in the top #10 of global tech innovators, is looking to hire an Audit Accountant for this onsite permanent role in the Netherlands.
Excellent salary and generous package.
Location: Hague, Netherlands
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-time
Working model: On site
Sponsorship: NOT PROVIDED
Key responsibilities in this role:
- Contribute to the design and application of best practice of accounting solutions, applying local accounting standards (IFRS) and innovating financial data analysis and reporting
- Prepare monthly cash plan for subsidiaries and monitor cash flow.
- Provide subsidiary finance solutions as needed.
- Stay updated on changes in local accounting standards in the Netherlands and adapt these to fit specific scenarios.
- Develop and manage the project plan for audits.
- Independently handle audits and coordinate resources to provide requested documents (PBCs) and respond to auditors.
- Monitor audit progress and identify risks. Summarize audit projects and suggest improvements.
- Perform risk assessments, evaluate internal controls, and develop audit plans that address potential areas of improvement.
- Execute audit procedures, including substantive testing, analytical procedures, and verification of financial data, to provide accurate and detailed audit documentation.
- Identify opportunities for enhancing financial reporting processes and internal controls and deliver valuable insights and recommendations to clients or management.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure efficient completion of audit engagements and address client needs effectively.
The ideal candidate has:
- Minimum 2 years of practical experience working with IFRS or International Accounting Standards, preferably in a multinational setting.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, or a related field. Additional certifications or education covering IFRS will be considered an advantage.
- Hands-on experience in financial auditing and controlling, demonstrating a strong understanding of audit methodologies.
- Proficiency in using audit software tools and technology-driven audit methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills to identify risks and propose effective solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with clients, management, and cross-functional teams.
- Annualized bonus (0-2 months salary)
- Transportation allowance
- Holiday allowance (8% of the annual salary)
- Health insurance
- Pension plan
- 24 days of Annual Leave
- Sim card budget
- Company laptop
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in Word / Text format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +46812400027