Associate Training Manager
Based on the outskirts of Dublin, our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require an Associate Training Manager with 3+ years of experience as a trainer in a corporate setting, ideally for a multinational company.
This is a remote position from Ireland and the successful candidate will be joining on an eleven-month contract.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 22181
What will a Associate Training Manager do?
- Develop, edit, present, and publish concise and modern training content, methods, and materials in collaboration with business unit leaders and subject matter experts.
- Content types include blogs, videos, courses, assessments, infographics, and demos as assigned.
- Responsible for training project evolution from planning to delivery, including coordination of 3rd-party content developers.
- Assist leadership in the development of solutions through organizational development, cultural and process-oriented perspectives.
- Support training initiatives and programs that drive organizational change to embed security, resiliency, and privacy into the enterprise.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- +3 years of experience.
- Experience delivering different types of training: Video recording, slides, onsite, videoconference, writing…
- Familiar with Corporate content branding
- Experience creating Accessible content (Adapted to people limitations – colourblind, hearing… )
- Experience with MS tools + Adobe Experience using Camtasia
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 669404