Our financial services client is looking for a Senior Systems Platform Architect with 5+ years’ experience in network, operating system principles and web middleware, to join them[LC1] on a 12-month contract in Dublin.
Why work as a contractor with Allen Recruitment:
- Simple online contracts
- Online timesheets
- Regular on time payments (not related to when the client pays)
Job Reference: BBBH20481
As an Architect, you will:
- Generating requirements, together with other architects, engineers, application team(s) and user(s), to determine that all the high-level requirements have been met.
- Generating products such as TADs, technical documents, logical flows, and models to keep the user(s), architects, and the engineers constantly up to date and in agreement on the application, system, or platform to be provided as it is evolving.
- Ensuring that all architectural products and products with architectural input are maintained in the most current state and never allowed to become obsolete.
- Resolve internet architectural and operational problems impacting infrastructure and product availability and performance globally.
- Research and evaluate new technology for possible deployment in our client’s internet infrastructure.
- Lead and have total accountability for ongoing regional projects as assigned; including responsibility for planning; time and cost control; resource utilization and implementation.
- Implement, manage, and support internet infrastructure components while leveraging current standards and best practices.
- Perform problem diagnosis; performance tuning; capacity planning and configuration management for our client’s internet components.
- Assure system stability and future compatibility by monitoring production execution of all relevant systems.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- 5-8 years’ experience in network, operating system principles and web middleware.
- New Data Centre experience
- Internet Architecture
- Design experience
Perks of the Job:
- Working with key business unit and teller for the client.
- Working on brand new ideas and emerging technologies, present and future technologies.
- Responsibilities in a global role for a global company.
- Opportunity to understand different set-ups and markets across the globe.
- Weekly payment terms.
- Online timesheets and invoices.
- Self-billing invoices.
About the client
This global client although in the Financial Services industry is a leader in new technologies working with millions of customers worldwide, they advance commerce on a global basis, delivering tremendous value as a franchisor, processor and advisor to its customers. They are also one of the top workplaces for information technology professionals.
Do you have all of the above? Do you think you’ve got what it takes to be a Full Stack Developer? Do you like the idea of working for a company who always working with the latest technologies? Apply with us today as you could be our perfect match!
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +3531694040.