Apps Content Moderator – Arabic
Our client a leading, international internet services provider is looking to hire an Apps Content Moderator with fluent Arabic and 1-5 years’ experience in content reviewing / functional software testing for applications/platforms to join their expanding team in Dublin.
This position will be responsible for reviewing and quality assure various mobile apps e.g. description of functionality and alignment with app features and functions, images, category information etc to ensure content accuracy and validity.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
Job Reference: BBBH 19543
Your role will involve
- Download, review and quality assure new and updated mobile apps
- Edit, clarify, and proofread content for accuracy and relevance
- Optimize content for usability and internal search
- Report any product bugs / compatibility issues / market localisation issues
- Follow guidelines to deliver consistent quality assessments and content updates
- Maximize help center content management system functionality
- Leverage insights to improve content and user experience
You must have as a minimum
- 1-5 years’ experience in content reviewing / functional software testing for applications/platforms, ideally gained working with IT multinationals
- Fluent English and Arabic
- Good understanding of functional mobile / software application testing or user experience .
- Previous experience working with content for apps would be a plus
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus other usual benefits.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.