Application Support Specialist
Our client is an innovate Irish owned software company with state-of-the-art offices based in Dundalk. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team and are currently looking for an Application Support Specialist to join them on a permanent basis.
They require 2+ year’s relevant application support experience, ideally with a software company.
You will be supporting a range of Accounting, Stock, CRM, E-Commerce, Business Intelligence and Supply Chain Management modules within their ERP Software solution and you will be a key member of this evolving team.
Job Reference: BBBH 20187
What will an Application Support Specialist do?
- You will be responsible for assisting their growing customer base with technical and operational queries across a wide range of business processes.
- Respond to system operation inquiries, documenting the issues, and working towards the optimal solution.
- The right person for this role will have a deep interest in technology and will utilise creative thinking and problem-solving skills to address issues.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ year’s relevant application support experience, ideally with a software company.
- A day to day working knowledge of Accounting, ERP or Business Management Software systems.
- A degree or third level qualification in Computer Science, Accounting or Business.
Experience in any of the following is desirable but not essential as training will be provided:
- Strong knowledge of Databases, like SQL Server, MySQL including SQL scripting & SQL Admin Studio.
- Working knowledge of FTP/SFTP, SSL Certs, REST API, SOAP, SoapUI, Postman, Excel, and CSV files.
- Experience in relevant business software – 3rd Party Integrations, EDI, Logistics, Warehouse Management, CRM, E-Commerce, Business Intelligence.
- Day to day working with Accounting, ERP or Business Management Software.
- A good knowledge of financial and management reporting or financial acumen.
- Pension Plan.
- Life Assurance.
- Flexible working hour’s & flexible annual leave.
- Wellness Program.
- Exercise Reimbursement.
- State of the Art Workspace & Office.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040.