Application Support Engineer
Have you ever tried working for one of the world’s largest specialist fund administration and middle office solutions providers?
Here’s your chance!
We are looking for an Application Support Engineer with 2+ years’ experience in Application Support to join them on a PERMANENT contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 21950
About the location: You will be working full time from their office in Dublin 1.
About the role: You will support our client’s IT Department. You will become a part of their multidisciplinary team.
Recruitment Process: After applying we will book a 15- minute screening call to talk about your relevant experience. After that, there will be 2 more interviews. Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and is onboarding all new workers remotely.
- Scripting (CMD, PowerShell, SQL).
- Database knowledge (SQL, PL/SQL, TSQL).
- Reporting Services (Visual Studio), Abacus.
- Major Market data Provider, Telekurs, Bloomberg.
- Application Administration (X-Gen, CONTROL-M, Abacus, PM1, FERNBACH, SMARAGD, SAP B1, SWIFT, IBSY, LineData, PureFund, …).
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of financial application process and workflow.
- Knowledge of the processes within a financial institution is advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills in English – both verbally and written; French, German and any other European language is advantageous.
What will you do?
- Structured and consistent reporting of all applicable topics to the line manager.
- Have good understanding of application landscape of financial institution.
- Managing the applications implementations and upgrades.
- Ensuring that applications comply with the company’s security policies.
- Monitoring the daily scheduled jobs and troubleshooting all incidents.
- Closely collaborating with development team in order to jointly achieve required deliverables.
- Supporting of and contributing to the different project phases also including assisting in the various testing phases.
- Communicating and negotiating with internal and external stakeholders on applications support related matters.
- Communicating with the Project Management team to ensure that schedules and set milestones are achieved.
What can we offer:
- Competitive salary package.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles), and latest tools and technologies.
- Flat hierarchies and an attractive work environment which is providing you a long-term perspective for your personal and professional development.
- Expanding workforce with options for career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com