Application Manager (Finance)– Contract/Freelance – €440 Per Day – Brussels
Based in Brussels, our client is a global leader in consulting and digital transformation, specialising in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data and cybersecurity services.
They require an Application Manager (Finance)to join them on a day rate rolling contract basis. This will be an initial 3 month rolling contract.
Please only apply if based in Belgium or relocating. You must have the right to work in Belgium, so you must have EU citizenship or the correct visa.
Job Reference: BBBH 20111
What will an Application Manager (Finance) do?
· Investigate and answer the logged questions / incidents related to the assigned application(s). This in consultation with other application managers, business analysts and/or the software suppliers.
· Formulate proposals into workarounds and/or proposals for improvement.
· Delivery of the content for the concerned release notes.
· Communicate openly and regularly with the business about the created / outstanding incidents.
· Open and regular communication with the external parties involved.
· Actively participate in projects.
· Review of (business / functional) analyses.
· Drafting, reading, and executing test scenarios.
· Availability: 1 week on-call duty every 2 to 3 months.
· Operational tasks such as: Configuring applications, Importing / preparing files that are (un)blocked, checking data quality, Delivery of test data, creating one-off / ad-hoc reports, providing a “sanity check”, Role management, Invoicing for and updating application regression testing.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· Demonstrable training with certification or equivalent through application management experience.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in these or equivalent roles.
· Demonstrable knowledge of ITIL and be able to apply relevant basic processes (including configuration management, change management.
· Be familiar with Application Life Cycle Management and the development and test environments required for the application.
· Be able to functionally evaluate applications and formulate maintenance or conversion strategies,
· Can act as initiator for improvement and migration about the application.
· Knowledge to plan changes and implement organizational changes.
· Be able to provide functional support to users of the application.
- Dutch at European CEFR level C2
Advantages to contracting/freelancing with Allen Recruitment:
· Weekly or monthly payment terms.
· Online timesheets and contracts.
· Self-billing invoices.
· Online self-ill invoicing.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 669404