API Support Consultant
Based in the heart of Dublin 2, our client is a world leading online marketplace who are at the forefront of their industry.
In this 11-month contract, they are looking for an API Support Consultant, fluent in English, with knowledge of JSON and XML, able to provide first level technical support, both internally and externally to their API partners. This is a cross-functional role in which you'll work with Software Engineering, Product, Sales, Operations and Customer Support to deliver first class technical support for the client’s partner community.
This is a great position for a self-motivated, solutions-based candidate, who feels comfortable executing the work plan and engaging with internal and external stakeholders and can explain technical issues in layman’s terms.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20693
What will an API Support Consultant do?
- Serve as technical point of contact for internal teams
- Work directly with partners to provide in depth technical analysis and clever solutions to API challenges
- Owns support tickets with appropriate levels of follow up, and determines the appropriate escalation path
- Document and share best practices, and be the API subject matter expert for internal and external stakeholders
- Stay up to date with new features and product launches
- Own and improve the API documentation, Guides and FAQs
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- More than 2 years’ experience in a similar technical consultant role supporting enterprise clients
- Proficiency in JSON and XML
- Knowledge of SQL
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040