Unlock Your Potential as an Agile Coach and Scrum Master
We’re on the lookout for a visionary Agile Coach and Scrum Master to embark on a transformative journey with us. This is a full-time, six-month assignment with the potential for extension, commencing in November. As our Agile Coach and Scrum Master, your mission is nothing short of reshaping how we work. You’ll guide Agile Teams in embracing agile practices and the SAFe framework, acting as a catalyst for organizational change.
Project Name: Agile Coach / Scrum Master
Start Date: September 25, 2023
End Date: March 31, 2024
Job reference Number: 24261
Estimated Hours: 40.00
Location: Stockholm, SE (hybrid role)
Description of Assignment: You will act as a servant leader and coach for Agile Teams, driving and educating them in Scrum, Kanban, and SAFe methodologies. Your role involves ensuring that the agreed Agile processes are followed, removing impediments, and fostering an environment for high-performing teams, continuous flow, and relentless improvement. You should have expertise in Agile practices, Agile transformations, Scrum Mastering, and coaching.
- Act as a servant leader.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated expertise in flow optimization.
- Facilitate team events.
- Shield the team from external influences.
- Coach the team and improve their processes.
- Resolve obstacles hindering team progress.
- Promote the adoption of Agile methodologies.
- Support the Product Owner in backlog preparation and refinement for PI and Iteration planning.
- Collaborate with the Release Train Engineer (RTE) to ensure overall PI objectives and commitments are met.
- Coordinate with other Scrum Masters, System Teams, and Shared Services in ART PI-Planning events.
- Collaborate with the team throughout each Iteration and PI.
- Participate in Scrum of Scrums.
- Encourage normalized estimating within the team.
- Assist teams in operating under architectural and portfolio governance, system integration, and system Demos.
- Help assess Teams/ARTs performance and Agile maturity.
- Scrum certification
- Agile Coach experience
- Team player
- Experience working with Jira and Kendis.
- Experience working with distributed IT teams located in multiple time-zones and in complex environments with an onsite-offshore model.
- Strong sense of responsibility and servant leadership mindset.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills.
- Native Swedish and fluent in English, fluency in another Nordic language is an advantage.
If you are an experienced Agile Coach and Scrum Master ready to make a significant impact on our client’s Agile journey, we encourage you to apply. Join us in driving innovation and growth in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
Still Interested in this opportunity?
To apply, please submit your CV in English by the deadline of September 15, 2023.
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +46812400027