AEM Lead (Remote)
Allen Recruitment is currently assisting an award winning, global agency that helps brands with digital transformation.
They are currently looking for a AEM Lead with experience in fast paced Agile Scrum Delivery Team environment doing Design, Development, Administration, and troubleshooting in Adobe CQ5 and AEM 6.x versions.
Work within technology teams to build and maintain large scale & highly responsive Ecommerce Webapps (preferably cloud based) using Adobe Experience Manager interfacing with range of internal & external apps. This is a fully remote role and you can be based anywhere in Europe.
This is a flexible cooperation on a B2B basis (6–12-month project) and a fantastic opportunity to accelerate your career in a super place to live with a low cost of living and larger take home pay.
Our client is currently interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: BBBH 20240
What will you do in this role?
- Be a subject matter expert by identifying technology trends and platforms (including web and mobile apps) and collaborate with other team members to make recommendations based on the company’s needs.
- Able to translate client requirements into functional and technical designs & device the best-in-class solutions & create end-to-end specs for implementation.
- Lead and Involve in Planning and estimations of Adobe projects across all tracks viz-Frontend, Middleware, Backend, Env setup & planning etc.
- Ensure implementation of coding best practices to optimize page load time, performance, security and scalability of the entire application.
The minimum requirements:
- Significant exposure of working with ClientLibs, Java Content Repository (API), Sling Web Framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework.
- Develop and oversee OSGI bundles, AEM templates, HTL/Sightly components and services, AEM launches, workflows, localization features, AEM Mobile and Forms applications and the AEM DAM.
- Expertise in Hands-on implementation of Java technologies (J2SE 1.7/1.8), Java EE, Servlets, JSP, JSTL and Tag libraries.
- Strong hand on experience of Components, Templates, Taxonomy, metadata management, Forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows, Content Publishing and unpublishing, Tagging, Deployment (Maven) and Content migration/ planning.
- Significant hands-on experience with AEM and very strong concepts of OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak and Adobe Dispatcher.
- Expertise in AEM capabilities including multi-site manager and Blueprinting, and the use of Online marketing components such as advanced targeting/personalization, and multivariate testing, is preferred.
- Experience on one or more other Adobe marketing cloud products like Dynamic Tag Manager, Target, Analytics, AEM Forms, Adobe Communities, Campaign Manager or Livefyre.
- Has implemented Quality Processes for projects like Continuous Integration (Bamboo/Jenkins), SonarQube, Code reviews (Manual and Automated), code Formatters, Automation testing etc.
- Mastery of all relevant "core Java technologies" that are used in most Java-centric CMS/WCM platforms, including but not limited to XML, XSL, XSLT, XSD, server-side programming models, and other related presentation, middle-tier & persistence framework
What if we said:
- Opportunity to work with offices all across the world and the opportunity to work with global renowned brands.
- Modern and friendly working infrastructure – open door policy.
- Modern European location.
- Great career development, progression, and promotion prospects.
- English speaking firm with a high percentage of locals speaking English.
- Cost of living 50% lower than Ireland/London and many major European cities.
- B2B cooperation allowing higher net income.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +48 122119037