AEM Developer (Remote)
Allen Recruitment is currently assisting an award winning, global agency that helps brands with digital transformation.
They are currently looking for a AEM Developer with experience in fast paced Agile Scrum Delivery Team environment doing Design, Development, Administration, and troubleshooting in Adobe CQ5 and AEM 6.x versions.
You will design & develop solutions based on Adobe AEM and building AEM components and working with JCR, AEM workflows. This is a fully remote role and you can be based anywhere in Europe.
This is a flexible cooperation on a B2B basis (6-12 month project) and a fantastic opportunity to accelerate your career.
Our client is currently interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: BBBH 20239
What will you do in this role?
- Design & Develop solutions based on Adobe AEM and building AEM components and working with JCR, AEM workflows.
- Ensure implementation of coding best practices to optimize page load time, performance, security and scalability of the entire application
- Gain significant exposure of working with ClientLibs, Java Content Repository (API), Sling Web Framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework.
- Develop and oversee OSGI bundles, AEM templates, HTL/Sightly components and services, AEM launches, workflows, localization features, AEM Mobile and Forms applications and the AEM DAM.
The minimum requirements:
- Experience in fast paced Agile Scrum Delivery Team environment doing Design, Development, Administration, and troubleshooting in Adobe CQ5 and AEM 6.x versions.
- Experience with large-scale, high-volume E-commerce websites, Responsive design techniques
- Exposure in all phases of SDLC across dev, unit testing, & prod support following Agile/Scrum delivery methodology.
- Significant hands-on experience with AEM and very strong concepts of OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak and Adobe Dispatcher.
- Strong knowledge of creating REST Web Services. Experience working with both SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Expertise in responsive web design, and cross-browsers compatibility and DevOps environment and working with CI/CD methodologies.
What if we said:
- Opportunity to work with offices all across the world and the opportunity to work with global renowned brands.
- Modern and friendly working infrastructure – open door policy.
- Modern European location.
- Great career development, progression, and promotion prospects.
- English speaking firm with a high percentage of locals speaking English.
- Cost of living 50% lower than Ireland/London and many major European cities.
- B2B cooperation allowing higher net income.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +48 122119037