Ads Senior Operations Manager
Our client a leading, international ICT and smart devices provider is looking to hire an Ads Senior Operations Manager with 3 to 5 years’ experience in the digital ads selling industry and a proven record of increasing sales, to join their expanding team in Paris.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team, in a permanent position and build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office.
You will be involved in developing and delivering a sales strategy, selling our client’s Ad’s digital marketing solutions to the France marketers, with a clear focus on client relationship management & revenue growth.
Job Reference: BBBH 19795
Your role will involve:
- This role is responsible for developing and delivering a sales strategy, selling our client’s Ad’s digital marketing solutions to the France marketers, with a clear focus on client relationship management & revenue growth.
- Engage, influence, and convert target partners, creating relationships across many levels of a client.
- Develop eco-system from advertisement demand side, including 3rd party DSP (demand-side platform), advertisement agencies, advertisers, resellers etc.
- Communicate effectively with clients and provide E2E services on campaigns.
- Maximize the monetization of our inventory, both for our client and for their media providers’, while designing efficient advertisement plans for our client to advertise their own products and services.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in the digital ads selling industry, a proven record of increasing sales is a must.
- Good networking and relationship with France local suppliers. Strong communication skills & rich experience on partner engagement and influencing.
- Fluency in both verbal and written French and English.
- Taking a data-driven led approach to sales, experience of using insights to drive commercial success.
- Self-motivated, work with autonomy, creative and team player, willing to take on challenges.
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Company discounts & benefits platform.
- Superb Paris City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +35316694040.